The 3D Coloring is a great Augmented Reality App for kids. All Its structure and art were created thinking about the development of children’s learning. Then, through the colors, shapes and interaction the children have the opportunity to expand the exploratory behavior, which is so important for cognitive training.
ADVANTAGES OF USING AUGMENTED REALITY (AR) FOR EDUCATION
Why use 3D Coloring?
Students are more motivated, because they live an experience proposed by the application
and the use of a new technology:
- AR can illustrate processes and characteristics that are not usually viewed by the user
- AR allows detailed visualization and objects animation
- AR allows micro and macro visualizations that cannot be seen with naked eyes, as well as proposes different view angles to understand the subject
- AR allows interactive virtual learning using virtual experiments
- AR allows the students to recreate the experiments out of the school environment
- The students become more active due to the interactive application characteristics
- AR encourages creativity, improving the experience
- AR provides equal opportunities to different cultural students
- AR helps to teach computational and peripheral skills
[Kirner et al 2012]
Augmented Reality Apps like 3D Coloring can be used to stimulate the main cognitive processes registered by PASS Theory [Das et al. 1994], which are: Planning, Attention, Simultaneous and Successive process. Considering that the augmented reality can be used widely for many different purposes, the 3D Coloring may serve as an important tool to support games of Cognitive Assessment System like CAS [Das & Naglieri 1997].
KIRNER, Claudio; CERQUEIRA, Christopher Shneider and KIRNER, Tereza Gonçalves. Using Augmented Reality Artifacts in Education and Cognitive Rehabilitation. Intech, Brazil, 2012.
NAGLIERI, Jack A. and DAS, J. P. “Cognitive Assessment System” Itasca: Riverside Publishing, 1997.
You have many reasons to love us!
Great for kids and adults
Formation of Knowledge
Increases the Concentration
Assists the Child’s Perception
Helps in Reducing Stress and Anxiety